Saturday, March 18, 2017

Dies R Us Challenge #69 - Use Border and.or Edges Dies


I love creating cards and/or projects using dies and that's what the Dies R Us Challenge Blog is about...using dies!  I'm entering my card in the Dies R Us Challenge #69 to use border and/or edges dies.

For my card, I used the Frantic Stamper Stitched Grassy Hill Edgers die, the Yvonne Creations Dandelion Border die, and the rabbit die is from the CheeryLynn Design Spring Basket 1 die set.  I die cut the rabbit from an embossed piece of cardstock (EF:  Spellbinders Flowers and Leaves).  I then colored the rabbit using a dauber and lavendar ink.  I created a double loop bow to embellish the lower corner of the card.

Here is the link to the Dies R Us Challenge #69

3 comments:

  1. What an adorable scene you've created! Great job! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Borders and/or Edges’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute Easter scene! So sweet. Thanks for joining us at Dies R Us!

    ReplyDelete